Founder & Director of "outside the box"
Over 16 years' experience in child art education, training and over 3 million students. Janice is responsible for overall management of all strategic and operational marketing activities and art program design. She owns three art studios and has currently provided services over 600 students.
She has extensive experience in child psychology and art therapy. She provided service to the international kindergarten, primary school, over 100 corporate and NGO. Please see her experience below.
- Speaker and Trainer in Art Education
- Art Consultant for school development
- Certified Master Practitioner in American Board of NLP
- Gained a certificate in child Psychology and Art Therapy
- Organizing committee of K for kids Foundation Limited
- Organizing committee of Firefly Conservation Foundation
Our children Our future
With our 16 years' experience in child art education and the background in Child Psychology and Art therapy, we have trained over 3 million students.
Through technology and tailored-made creative art class, we aim to discover kid's talent and improve emotional health in early childhood.
We aim to nurture every child's dream and creativity through the Exploration, Experiment, Experience and Expression of art.